Saturday, May 31, 2014

Influenster GoVoxBox




Influenster is an online product testing site. You sign up and fill out all the required surveys to determine what products and categories you fit into and then they will determine what type of boxes you qualify for. Be patient as it may take a while for you to hear from them, it took just over 3 months for me and I was about to give up on it but then I received an email and I had qualified for a box. I'm still new to this site and learning as I go but I decided to share my first VoxBox.



I received the GoVoxBox and had no idea what to expect to get in it. I must say that it was a little exciting to receive a VoxBox for the first time. This is the box and items I received. I think this box was geared toward people who like to be on the go whether it's at the gym, walking, eating healthier, etc. These are all things I'm trying to do, still working on it. Ok so here are the items I received, all free compliments of Influenster for testing purposes.


  Blue Diamond Blueberry Flavored Almonds.


PROFOOT Triad Orthotic - Awesome!!


Aqua Spa Relax Collection Body Lotion - Awesome!


Playtex Sport Fresh Balance


A coupon for a free Muller Yogurt - It was delish!


Next Step Weight Management Shake packets along with the shaker travel bottle. - Awesome! I also received a coupon for $5.00 off my next purchase.


I also received the PROFOOT Pedi-Rock pictured in top center. I forgot to photo it solo before opening it. Ok I'll fess up, I opened it immediately and had to try it out - yup. I Love It!!!

I think Influenster is AWESOME! I received all of these items for free compliments of Influenster for testing. They have different tasks that they ask you to do and I consider it homework and don't mind at all. I enjoy trying out products so I hope I am considered for more boxes in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment