Thursday, July 17, 2014

July Ipsy


 

 Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that offers beauty related items. You go to their website and fill out a profile letting Ipsy know the type of items you're most interested in along with personal questions regarding hair color, eye color, etc. You decide if you'd like a month by month subscription or a long term (6 month or 1 year). Each month you can go to your glam room to see what items Ipsy has chosen for you. After receiving your bag and trying out the products you go back to your glam room and do a review and you receive 10 Ipsy points per review. Once you've reached 1000 points they can be redeemed for special items. You can also receive Ipsy point for each referral you get. The cost of the subscription is $10.00. You will receive 4-6 items and they can be sample and/or full size. You always get more than $10.00 worth of products which is why I'm a fan and have been subscribed for about a  year now. If this is something you'd like to checkout I have a link to the right of my page.

So when Ipsy post that your glam room is up, you go to the website and login. You then go to your glam room and this is what you'll see. This is my glam room for the month of July and these are the products I will receive.




So here are the items I received in my bag for July. The theme for the month was Sensationally Sunkissed. I also received coupons for free shipping on bare Minerals purchases at Ulta, along with a information card for benefits new they're Real push-up liner.
A sample size of benefits they're real mascara.
 A very small sample size of bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB advanced performance cream eyeshadow. I'm not quite sure what color I received. It is either Sweet Spice or Divine Wine. 
Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass fabulous lip & cheek stain in the color cherry. I would say this is a very generous deluxe sample size. The box was a little beat up but the product was fine.
Hang Ten dark tanning oil, this is a generous sample size. I'm not a tanning person so I will pass this on.
Lavilin Jojoba skin soother gel cream. This is also a generous sample size and something I can always use. The size is great for travel.

And lastly is the bag for the month. Ipsy always provides a small makeup bag each month. The designs of the bags are quite unique and I think for some people maybe even a collectable. All in all I definitely received more than the $10.00 I paid for this month's goodies and will be able to take advantage of at least 4 of the items so I'm very happy with it.

















 











No comments:

Post a Comment