Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Memebox Global #15

City Girl Seoulites ships 11/6, Miracle Mask ships 11/14, Luckybox #10 ships 10/17 all the above boxes are currently available.

http://us.memebox.com/?acc=c8ffe9a587b126f152ed3d89a146b445
http://us.memebox.com/?acc=c8ffe9a587b126f152ed3d89a146b445
I think my favorite boxes are Global and Lucky boxes as these tend to be the ones I order most often. I like the mix of items and not knowing what items will be included. I ordered this box as a bundle package getting Globals 14-16. I was a little surprised by the photo for Global #15 showing makeup items with there being only a couple included in this box. Although I was surprised I must say that I am still happy with the other items included.

Memebox Global #15
Cost of Box: $23.00
Est. Value of Box: $116.00
We announce the arrival of Memebox Global #15! Our Memebox Global Editions have never failed your expectations and we can guarantee your utmost satisfaction in receiving this 15th Edition, also packed with beauty goodies totally worth the wait ;)

Mise en scene Perfect Repair Treatment Pack 180ml ($16.00)
A 2-step hair care - shampoo and rinse - isn't enough as the weather becomes chillier and drier. Twice a week, use this nourishing Perfect Repair Treatment Pack to deliver deep nutrition and repair and protect damaged hair ends.
Love it! This is perfect for my cold Michigan winters. I definitely will need to use this and the size is huge. Using this twice a week I'm guessing will last me a good couple of months.

Mise en scene Perfect Serum 70ml ($9.00)
This highly-concentrated Perfect Serum is to be used before and/or after blow drying to give your hair the silky, well-nourished finish. It's enriched with 7 different natural oils - argan, camellia, olive, jojoba, coconut, apricot, and marula - and its oil-like formula quickly absorb into the hair without making it sticky or greasy.
I'm happy for this as well. I've been using leave in conditioners and oils since early summer and I think it's a step I will continue with forever.

Ariul Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Foam 75ml ($8.00)
Abundant, cream-like foam bubbles penetrate deep into your pores, cleansing away any makeup residues, skin impurities, blackheads, and dead skin cells piled up and leaving your skin freshly cleaned, moist, and brighter overall.

Tonymoly BCDation All Master SPF30 PA++ 20g ($24.00)
Tonymoly's all-new BCDation marks a break-through in the world of BB creams, CC creams, and foundations by combining all 3 into one smart multi-player that offers all the benefits of its predecessors - natural-looking makeup, high coverage, moisturizing and light texture, whitening effect, anti-wrinkle care, long-lasting skin radiance.

miss.age Snail Anti Wrinkle Serum 50ml ($53.00)
Containing over 5500mg of snail mucus extracts, this Snail Anti Wrinkle Serum revives damaged skin with abundant moisture and nutrition while treating signs of aging by tightening and lifting up sagging skin and improving skin elasticity.
I've heard so many good things about the snail products. You would think with all the boxes I've ordered I would've bought one but sadly the thought of snails and their secretions just turned me off at the time. Those boxes sold out and I started seeing all the feedback from customers then that's when I had buyer's regret. I just didn't know anything about the snail products at the time so I let those boxes get away from me. Now, I can try a snail product out for myself and see if this is something that I feel will work for me.

Tosowoong Makeon lip Manicure 30 Seconds 5.5g (12.00)
I received Real Red
Made from naturally-derived essential oils, the Makeon  Lip Manicure 30 Seconds is gentle to skin and offers a long-lasting color radiance that will never smudge or wear away. All you ever need is a quick 30 seconds to create the perfectly vibrant, supple lips!

Shara  Shara I Wanna Pencil Gel Liner 1ea ($8.00)
I received Dark Brown
Auto-type, long-lasting, waterproof, and ultra-smooth in texture, Shara Shara's I Wanna Pencil Gel Liner softly spreads along your lash lines or a non-smudging, matte finish. It also includes a mini sharpener to be used conveniently.

I'm really happy with the hair items and they've come at the perfect time. I'm also happy with the snail serum. I really felt like I missed the boat on that one so I'm happy to finally give it a try. I'm also happy with the BCDation all in one BB, CC and foundation. I think to use it alone may not work for me. I think it is too light but I still want to try it out, most likely as a primer. Lastly I can always use more cleansers, lip and liner products. I will say I don't quite understand the photo related to this box since it shows all makeup items but all in all I think it is a great box. I already have many of the makeup boxes so I'm not disappointed with the items I received. I'm most excited about trying out the hair products, I feel very happy with this box and give it a high rating because of the size and amount of uses I will get from my top items.

Feel free to use my affiliate codes below for additional savings.
Codes CHYT and EQCLGC will save you an added $5.00 off, these are 1x codes and they are good till Oct. 31.
Use code AFFILIATE-6790-NNNFG-BHOR for $5.00 off orders $100.00 and above.
Use code AFFILIATE-5056-UT7GY-LVSX for $10.00 off orders $150.00 and above.
If you order 3 or more boxes use code MEMEBUNDLE3 to save $5.00 off
If ordering 4 or more boxes use code MEMEBUNDLE4 to save $8.00 off
Also keep an eye out for newly released boxes typically Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.


No comments:

Post a Comment